Monday, May 28, 2007

Our Little Princess

Alexis Mia Perez
Born May 21, 2007
At 3:07 PM
Weight 6 lbs. 7 oz.
Length 19 inches

Our little princess is finally here. Alexis was born on May 21, 2007. It was quite a surprise since I was scheduled to have a cesarean on May 29th. But it was a very good surprise because we were all so anxious to see her. She was born at 3:07 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz. and she was 19 inches long.
I was shocked when they told me her weight because I expected her to be about 5 pounds since Matthew was 5 lbs. 6 oz. and Elijah was 5 lbs. 9 oz. How funny that she would be the biggest of all my kids.
She is very healthy and extremely beautiful.
We came home from the hospital on Thursday and we are all so happy to be home. After being in the hospital for four days, I realized how much I missed my boys.

Alexis is such a blessing and she's been such a wonderful baby. She sleeps most of the day and wakes occasionally to eat. At night she only wakes up about three times. After being changed and eating she falls right back to sleep.
I was most worried about Elijah's reaction to his new baby sister, but he has been very loving with her. He hears her cry when she wakes up and he comes in the room and says "baby" and when I get her out of the bassinet he immediately wants to give her a kiss.
I feel so blessed to have all my kids happy and healthy. Being a mom is such a wonderful experience and I couldn't ask for a better "job". My kids are my life and I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments: