Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Night to Remember!

Eddie and I went to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Soul II Soul Concert on Friday Night. We had such an amazing time watching them perform together. They are such awesome performers and a beautiful couple.




Tim was so cute! He is the only man that can get away with wearing tight jeans, a tank top and a cowboy hat and boots!
Faith Hill was so stunning! She looked absolutely beautiful, as always.








I was hoping they would sing the song Eddie and I danced to at our Wedding and of course they DID! For everyone thst doesn't know our song... "It's Your Love"... I was so happy. It was beautiful and reminded me of the day Eddie and I got married and how special it was! I think I even cried a little.
It was such an amazing concert and I will always remember that night! Can't wait to see them in concert again!



No comments: