Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Lexi Gets Her Ears Pireced
After much debate, Eddie and I decided to pierce Lexi's ears. I spoke to many people about whether to do it while she's a baby or to do it when she gets older. But it seemed like most of the mom's I spoke to said it's better to pierce their ears when they're babies because they are least likely to play with their ears. So over the weekend I took Alexis to the mall on a mission to get her ears pierced. We went to Claire's, only to discover that they don't pierce babies ears until they are 3 months old, after they get their first set of shots. So we went home disappointed and no piercings! But then on Tuesday I decided to call our pediatrician to ask if they had any information and they did. The nurse said to go to an actual jeweler in the mall and they usually specialize in piercing babies ears. SO I called around and found a place that would do it for us.
Then we packed up the kids and headed out to the mall to finally get her ears pierced. When we arrived Lexi was asleep in her car seat so Eddie took her out and put her on his lap. The jeweler marked her ears and then he pierced her with the loud piercing gun and then she let out a big cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment