Sunday, September 30, 2007

Four Months Already???















Where has the time gone? Alexis is already four months; I can't believe it. She's getting so big; she weighed 14 lbs at her Four Month check up. What's even more amazing? She's rolling over now. Lexi is an awesome little girl. She is always so quiet and she's such a easy baby. God has truly blessed me with wonderful children!


She's also started a habit of sucking her two fingers. She loves her index finger and her middle finger. She gets extremely carried away with it and she usually ends up putting herself to sleep.



The boys just adore her. They love to hold her and play with her. Especially now that she's getting a little bigger! Elijah loves to climb into her crib with ther and they talk and play together.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous! I can't believe how big Elijah is! All of the kids are adorable! I miss you!

Jenn