Saturday, February 7, 2009

No Pictures!

Days before Christmas Lexi broke my camera! =( I was so sad! I haven't been able to take any pictures for so long!!! It's killing me. But hopefully soon will be able to save up some money to buy a new camera. But in the last month so much has changed...





First, Elijah started Pre-School! He was so excited the first day! He loves his new school! I picked him up from school one day and as we we walking to the car he started to tell me about his day, then he told me "Mommy, I love my school. I love my teacher!" It makes me so happy that he enjoys it! I was very worried that he would hate it. We did go through about a week of hating school and crying when I would drop him off but he got over that and now is anxious to go!





Matthew started racing his quad! He raced at the beginning of January and he placed First in his division!!! I wasn't there to watch him but his dad and stepmom took some pictures for us.
Matthew also had try-outs for Baseball! He did great and we should be hearing from his new coach very soon!



Lexi! Well Lexi is Lexi! She's a wild child! Seriously! I guess having 4 older brothers doesn't help much either. She has started to attempt to crawl out of her crib. 9 times out of 10 she is hanging on the top rail with her arms and legs wrapped around the rail. She scares me to death! But I don't think she's ready for a toddler bed yet. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! She is talking so much now! She says all of our family members name's, she knows all of her major body parts, and she's even telling me when she needs to go potty! I can't believe how time flies! She is almost 21 months!

Eddie and I are in the middle of planning our summer vacations. We are planning a family trip to go camping with my family again. We will be renting an RV again and taking all of the kids to the beach for a week in June. Then in July we will be taking a trip to Florida with my parents (and NO kids)! We will go see Disney World and Epcot Center! We are so excited! And we will also be celebrating our 5 Year Aniversary this summer!

No comments: